Baker Street Corner
Terms & Conditions
(1) The Supplier
(2) Changes of Conditions
To guarantee accuracy and integrety at all times, these terms of service can be changed at any time. Changes with regards to contents (does not include correcting of spelling or grammar mistakes or other changes that do not affect the substance of these terms) will be announced openly at least 3 days in advance of becoming effective. Orders placed in this timespan will be regarded with the previous terms, as long as they don’t contradict the existing law.
If any part of these terms contradict existing law or become otherwise invalid, this does not affect the residual terms. In case of changes in this agreement, all other parts of the agreement stay intact and valid.
(3) Third-Party Content
The supplier may provide hyperlinks to third-party websites as a convenience to users of the website. The supplier does not control third-party websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party websites or any hyperlink in a linked-to website. The supplier does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party website hyperlinked from the website and will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
§2 Terms of Contract
(1) The supplier provides items on this website to the purchaser for sale. An agreement for sale can only come off between the supplier and a natural party (e.g. a living person). Due to picture quality, browser settings, and varying on-screen exposure, the colour of the displayed products can differ slightly. This is not a reduction in quality.
(2) All prices displayed on the website are final prices, excluding shipping charges. The website displays prices in Euro (€), Great Britain Pounds (GBP), and United States Dollars (USD). For all other currencys, prices will be converted directly from Euro by the supplier and listed in the confirmation notification.
(3) Standard language of all agreements between provider and purchaser is English. Depending on the purchaser’s ability, contact between the supplier and the purchaser (includes product choice, shipping information, and any form of messages) can be directed in German or English. In case of doubt, all agreement details will be provided in English.
(4) Worldwide shipping is provided. All orders will be shipped via DHL Germany. Shipping costs are always additional to the product’s price and will be displayed seperately. Shipping costs include actual postal rates plus packaging. Shipping costs do not include duty charges. The purchaser is responsible for all additional customs charges, those may differ depending on country of arrival and will not be displayed on this website.
(5) To place an order, follow the instructions for How To Buy. If the designated product is still available (or in case of a custom-made product, as soon as the product is ready to use), the customer gets an e-mail notification confirming the order. This confirmation makes the agreement come into effect. If there is no confirmation within 7 days after the initial request, the customer is solicited to contact us again. After the confirmation, the customer is responsible to send their payment within 7 working days. If the payment doesn’t arrive within 7 working days after the confirmation is made, the supplier is warranted to cancel the agreement and offer the product(s) to another customer without further notice. Payments arriving after the time limit will be returned.
(6) The supplier does only accept payment in advance, either per sending the payment from a bank account or using PayPal. The purchaser has to inform the supplier about his preferred payment option along with placing their order. The confirmation e-mail will also display instructions on how to send a payment. The supplier is not responsible for rates charged by the customer’s bank. If PayPal is used for the transfer, all currency changing fees and other charges will be incured by the supplier. PayPal acts as a payment helper in terms of the purchaser, not the supplier.
(7) The order will be shipped within 2-3 working days after the payment has arrived. The customer will get a shipping confirmation as soon as the order is shipped. The supplier is not responsible for any delays in postal services. Ensured shipping is not standard but can be added on demand. The supplier is not responsible for articles lost during postal services. If the order doesn’t arrive within 4 weeks after the shipping confirmation, the customer is responsible to contact the supplier.
(8) The order will be shipped to the exact address the customer displayed after the confirmation. The customer is responsible for the correctness of the displayed shipping address. If the order can’t be delivered because the address is incorrect or incomplete, a second try of delivery will only be provided if the purchaser is able to correct the mistake and pay for the additional shipping costs promptly after notice. If an order can’t be delivered, the original product price will be refunded. Shipping costs that occur due to a mistake by the customer will not be refunded.
§3 Return Policy
(1) The purchaser is allowed to revoke the agreement of sale within 14 days after receiving the article, either by contacting the purchaser via e-mail through email@example.com or returning the article. The purchaser does not need to name reasons for the return. If the order is returned without further notice, the purchaser is responsible to make sure the article arrives during the timespan of 14 days after the original arrival. Charges for postal services due to the return will be refunded on a coupon-basis (see (7)). This does not include duty fees. If the return happens without further notice to the supplier, any duty charges must be incured by the purchaser.
(2) The purchaser will normally receive a coupon for returned goods, covering the actual product prize and potential shipping costs of the return. Original shipping costs will not be refunded. The coupon is valid for 2 years after issuance. Should the shop close down within the validity of the coupon, the credit will be refunded. All exceptions from this will be arranged between the customer and the supplier. The supplier is not bound to refund any money for returned goods, but can do so if required.
(3) The full product price will only be refunded (as a coupon) if the articles in question don’t show major signs of use. If such signs of use prove decreasing the profit on a re-sale, the refund will be lessened by the supplier according to the financial loss. In case of doubt, it falls to the supplier to prove that any scarcities are signs of use.
(4) Products made for custom wishes are excluded from this return policy. Custom-made items can only be returned (and will only be refunded) after correspondent notice by the supplier.
§4 Defects Liability
(1) If any defects occur on a product, the purchaser is allowed to return the article. This also includes defects that are not visible immediately (hidden defects). To return a faulty product, the purchaser has to contact the supplier promptly. The customer is requested to describe any defects as clearly and plainly as possible to receive a refund.
(2) In case of a return due to quality defect, the original product price, along with original shipping and return shipping costs, will be refunded.
(3) However, because all products listed on this website are handmade, here is a list of issues that will not be regarded as quality defects:
- Slight differences in colour due to photo quality, screen or browser settings
- Slight differences in colour between individual items of one product series
- Slight differences of custom-made or custom-changed products compared to originally displayed articles
- Usage contrary to usage instructions, such as washing and ironing instructions
- Usage contraray to intended usage
- Signs of use and/or old age, such as colour change of metal or coloured textiles, discolouring, lessening of glue power on stickers after an appropriate amount of time, etc.
This list is not complete. If an issue is regareded as quality defect is always depending on individual product descriptions.
(1) The supplier collects and saves information about the customer (such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and, in case of bank account payment, bank account details) for the timespan during which the agreement is set up. This timespan lasts from the purchaser’s firstmaking e-mail contact to order products until the articles arrive.
(2) The supplier will also keep this data for two years after the agreement is completed. During this timespan, the customers name will be displayed in the supplier’s accountancy and can be reviewed only by the supplier themselves or potential tax inspection. After two years without contact between supplier and purchaser, all personal data will be deleted.
(3) During the timespan of 2 years after the agreement, the supplier is allowed to contact the customer via their e-mail or postal address for private or commercial purposes. The customer can veto this use of their data at any time.
(4) The supplier guarantees that they will never hand any personal data of the purchaser (including name, e-mail or postal address, bank account details, or even personal communication details) to a third party for whatever reasons. If it should ever be necessary to hand out any data related to the customer, the supplier has to inform the customer in advance and needs their explicit allowance to do so.
§6 Additional Notes
(1) All services on this website are provided under German law.
(2) The customer is liable for all issues due to contradictory laws, including tariff regulations.
(3) These terms & conditions become effective immediately.
State of terms: 08.04.2012